Wow, it’s been a while since I’ve posted but I have accomplished a lot since my previous post. I so far got:
- Wedding Dress
- Wedding Coordinator/Florist
- Bought a bridesmaid’s dress for my sister
- created a hashtag
My wedding coordinator is pretty impressed with how much I’ve done considering I only have 10 months left. But you know what, even though it was a lot of work the first 2-3 months, I can pretty much relax and enjoy engagement time. I’m pretty excited doing the DIY because I love crafting.
Things that are in progress (currently doing):
- decor ideas – bought mason jars for really cheap and figuring out how to style them. But still experimenting with different textures and layouts. A good amount is DIY.
- pass out bridesmaid invites
- Save the date layout. Found a place that can print the save the dates
- Finalize guest list
- engagement photo shoot in February
- trying to maximize the ceremony decoration with as little money as possible — seriously the ceremony is not even an hour.
- DIY photo booth (really debating on even having a photo booth)
- Creating drinks menu — this is pretty fun. FYI, they’re non-alcoholic.
Still need to do:
- tea ceremony dress
- favors for wedding
- schedule a bridal shower
- create a honeymoon registry
- makeup artist for engagement shoot — ugh… was debating this too. I am willing to learn how to do make-up and I’d like to see what a pro does.
- search for a DJ or liveband
- get a weekend gig…
- search for an officiant
- cake tasting
- do a dessert table layout
- create invitations
- hotel block
- create thank you gifts